In all cases mentioned below your personal data controller is Oxylabs.io. If you have any questions regarding this Policy or if you have any requests related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at [email protected]
Data processing when you contact us
You can contact us by sending an email to one of our specialized emails, by filling in an online contact form or by sending a request to us via live chat platform or through social media.
If you contact us, we process your personal data for the purposes of responding to your inquiry and administering it. Your data is processed under the legal basis of your consent which is given to us by an active motion (contacting us is seen as a clear affirmative act establishing a consent to process your personal data).
Data processing when we contact you
Oxylabs.io may use your personal data to inform you about our services and present you with the best proxy solutions.
You will receive our offers and other useful information, if you provide your contact details in the contact form on our website. We consider that by providing your information in the online form you give us a consent to contact you for purposes mentioned in this section.
In cases where applicable law permits us to contact you without a separate consent, we will contact you under the legal basis of our legitimate interests to make you an offer of our services.
Be sure that you can opt-out from any marketing related communication that we send you at any time by clicking an unsubscribe button in our emails or by contacting us at [email protected].
Data processing when you visit our website
When you visit our website, we process your data with the help of cookies and other similar technologies. Such data are collected on the basis of your consent.
Cookies are small text files (up to several KB) that your web browser places on your device when visiting our website. Every cookie falls within one of the following categories:
- Essential cookies. Without these cookies we cannot provide many services that you need on the website. For example, essential cookies help remember your preferences as you move around the website.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies track information about visits to the website so that we can make improvements and report our performance. For example: analyze visitor and user behavior to provide more relevant content or suggest certain activities.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make (such as your username, language or your region) on the website, so the next time you visit the website you will not have to set them again.
- Targeting and advertising cookies. These third-party cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks to deliver ads and track ad performance. In some cases, these cookies enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities on our website and other websites (in such cases, ad serving might be based on automated decision-making).
In the table below, we present the main cookies used on our website:
|Cookie name||Description||Expiration date||Type||Category|
|PHPSESSID||The standard cookie is used to support the user session.||At the end of a browsing session||First party||Essential|
|__cfduid||The cookie is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information.||1 year||Third party (CloudFlare)||Essential|
|__zlcmid||This cookie is managed by Zendesk, who provide the technology behind our 'live chat' system. The cookie allows you to continue a chat with us as you view different pages on our site, or if you come back to the site later.||1 year||Third party (Zendesk)||Functionality|
|_ga||These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited. _ga cookie is used to identify unique users across browsing sessions.||2 years||Third party (Google Analytics)||Analytics|
|_gat||These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited. _gat cookie is used to limit the number of requests that have to be made to doubleclick.net.||10 minutes||Third party (Google Analytics)||Analytics|
|_gid||These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited. _gid cookie is used to identify unique users across browsing sessions.||24 hours||Third party (Google Analytics)||Analytics|
|_gac_UA-71220040-1||Our site uses Google Tag Manager. This system allows us to manage tags we use on our site. This cookie works in conjunction with tag manager and is used to load web script and code into the webpages. Without it, our website may not work or display properly.||1 minute||Third party (Google Tag Manager)||Essential|
|Doubleclick||Re-targeting, optimization, reporting and attribution of online adverts.||2 years||Third party (Google Doubleclick)||Advertising|
|Google Adwords Conversion||Advertising pixel for prospecting and retargeting.||540 days||Third party (Google Adwords)||Advertising|
|Advertising pixel for prospecting and retargeting.||180 days||Third party (Linkedin)||Advertising|
|Quora||Conversion tracking pixel.||30 days||Third party (Quora)||Advertising|
|Drift||This cookie is managed by Drift, who provide the technology behind our 'live chat' system. This cookie allows you to continue a chat with us as you view different pages on our site, or if you come back to the site later.||1 year||Third party (Drift)||Functionalit|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar cookie. This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.||1 year||Third party (Hotjar)||Functionality|
|AID||This cookie is used to link your activity across devices if you’ve previously signed in to your Google Account on another device. It helps to coordinate the ads you see across devices and measure conversion events.||1 year||Third party (Google)||Advertising|
|_uetsid||This cookie is managed by Microsoft Bing Ads and is a tracking cookie. It allows us to engage with a user that has previously visited our website||30 minutes||Third party (Microsoft Bing Ads)||Advertising|
Oxylabs.io will use certain service providers (data processors) to process your personal data. Such data processors are: CRM software providers, business development service providers, email and email tracking service providers, online live chat service providers, customer support specialists, web hosting companies, data analysis service providers, payment services firms and other service providers. In all cases your personal data is disclosed only to the extent necessary for the provision of their services.
Our service providers are based in European Economic Area (EEA) and US. Many of our service providers in US are members of EU – US Privacy Shield Framework and are publicly committed to comply with mandatory EU privacy standards. In other cases where necessary, we make sure that our US based data processors would comply with EU privacy standards by entering into agreements with standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Oxylabs.io stores your personal data up to 5 years from our last communication with you. Your data may be stored for a longer period of time, if it is necessary to defend ourselves against claims, demands or actions and exercise our rights or under other statutory grounds.
Data subject’s rights
With respect to your personal data you have the following rights:
- to get familiar with your personal data and how it is processed;
- to demand correcting incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data, erasing your personal data or restricting the processing of your personal data when personal data is processed without complying with legal requirements or when there is another legal basis;
- to demand to transfer your personal data to another data controller or provide it directly to you in a convenient format (applicable to that personal data that you submitted and that is processed by automated means on the basis of your consent);
- to object to processing of your personal data, if it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for such processing or for the purpose of making, pursuing or defending legal claims;
- in cases where your personal data is processed on a separate consent basis, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data.
If you think that your data is processed unlawfully or your rights in connection with data processing are violated, you have a right to contact a relevant data protection authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement and file a complaint. We recommend to always contact us ([email protected] ) before submitting a formal complaint in order to find a right solution to a problem.