We are happy to introduce our new project release – Proxy Manager. It is a Chrome proxy extension that has all of the essential proxy session features in your browser.
Oxylabs Proxy Manager is a free tool that you can download and add to your browser from the Chrome store, and the best part is that it works with any proxy provider of your choice. So, enable your proxies without having to jump through settings and menu options.
For a detailed tutorial on how to use Oxylabs Proxy Manager, check out our documentation.
Why should you use Oxylabs proxy Chrome extension?
Not many proxy providers create proxy extensions that work not only with their specific proxies but also with any proxy provider. This proxy extension is a simple-to-use and no-strings-attached tool that will make your life a little bit easier on a day-to-day basis.
Proxy Manager’s features and benefits
There is a variety of benefits that comes together with Proxy Manager, that allow you to:
- Add and switch between multiple proxies
- Simple, one-click connection
- Use any proxy provider and stick to using only one extension
- Lock your IP address to maintain the same session to avoid IP blocks
- Easily switch between any proxy type or HTTP(S) and SOCKS protocols
- Add an unlimited number of proxies
- Regarding WPAD: we do not show proxy information in the request header
Also, as a bonus to our clients, the proxy changer has an additional feature specifically designed to use with Oxylabs Residential Proxies:
- Easily change Oxylabs Residential Proxy session without editing your user name
Forget incognito mode
Chrome often caches all kinds of request headers, which can become troublesome while browsing the web with a proxy. We found a workaround for this to ensure that session control with ID change via username string works as expected.
If you’re using pr.oxylabs.io entry node and add a sessid parameter to the username string, you will find a Refresh session button inside the extension window. Pressing this button will change your proxy IP.
Don’t have a proxy provider yet?
Try Oxylabs premium proxies. We offer a variety of product types, such as:
- Datacenter Proxies
- Residential Proxies
- Static Residential Proxies
- SOCKS5 Proxies
- Next-Gen Residential Proxies
- Mobile Proxies
- And more…
If you have a feature request or want to report a bug, get in touch with us at [email protected]