Octoparse is a simple-to-use data extraction tool. It allows you to scrape public data without coding and bypass most anti-scraping mechanisms by enabling automatic IP rotation and extended session time. Amplified by the advanced machine learning algorithms, Octoparse quickly locates the data when you click on it. It handles complex websites and captures all kinds of data, including text, link, image URL, and HTML code.
In this article, we’ll guide you through the Octoparse integration process with Oxylabs’ Residential Proxies to ensure a quick start and smooth web scraping.
How to integrate Oxylabs’ proxies with Octoparse?
- To start the Octoparse proxy integration, download, install, and open Octoparse, following the instructions.
- Create a task by clicking the +New button in the top-left corner, and choose the Advanced Mode.
3. Type the URL of the webpage you intend to extract data from in the Website field. We will use ip.oxylabs.io as an example. Click the Save button.
4. To set up our proxies, select the settings icon on the upper bar in your Task tab.
5. Scroll down to the Anti-blocking Settings.
6. Put a checkmark in the Use IP Proxies box. After this step, you will see the Octoparse proxy Settings button.
7. When you click on the Octoparse proxy Settings button, a pop-up window will appear. Copy and paste the Oxylabs’ proxies IP addresses into the field. Octoparse only works with IP:PORT-based format. For example, if you want to use our Rotating Residential Proxies, you can use
8. Depending on whether you use a rotating or sticky session type, set up the Switch interval.
9. Save changes by clicking the Confirm button.
10. To ensure the Octoparse integration was successful, check if there is a checkmark next to the Settings in the Anti-blocking settings section.
11. Click the Save button.
That’s it – you are all set up and ready to focus on your web scraping tasks with Octoparse.
Combined with Oxylabs Residential Proxies, Octoparse can assist businesses in their data extraction operations. The tool is simple and doesn’t need any coding, yet fast and efficient.If you still have questions about the Octoparse proxy integration process, don’t hesitate to contact us.