What is SMLOGIN?
At its core, SMLOGIN is a multi-account, anti-detect browser focused on making your browser fingerprint untrackable. However, it contains several other features that make it go beyond your usual anti-detect solution, such as multiple sub-accounts for easier team collaboration and management and support automation API, which greatly improves efficiency.
1. Begin by going to the official SMLOGIN page. Download the application and create your profile.
2. Open the app and click one-click new profiles.
3. Then, as you fill in the information necessary for your use case, save the profile and a profile should pop us as follows:
4. To add a proxy click on Bind IP.
5. A new pop up will appear asking you to add specific proxy information.
6. If you want to use proxies enter your own Oxylabs proxy user credentials and other details, as shown in the example below.
Proxy type: HTTP, HTTPS, or SOCKS5
Note that you can also use country-specific entries. For instance, if you enter us-pr.oxylabs.io under Host and 10000 under Port, you’ll acquire a US exit node. To see the full list of country-specific entry notes or if you need a sticky session, please see our documentation.
If you need to use Dedicated Datacenter Proxies, insert the details as described below:
Proxy type: HTTP or SOCKS5
IP/Host: a specific IP address (e.g., 126.96.36.199)
Please see our Datacenter Proxy documentation for more information – here, you’ll learn how to see the IP list where you’ll be able to choose your preferred IP address.
For Shared Datacenter Proxies enter the details as follows:
Proxy type: HTTP
8. Enter your Oxylabs proxy user’s credentials under Proxy account and Proxy pwd, use the same username and password you entered to create a new proxy user in the Oxylabs dashboard.
The final URL should look like this (just with your own sub-user credentials). You can check if your proxy has been set up correctly by clicking on the Check proxy button.
9. Now click on Save proxy, and your profile will be updated. Note a logo will appear above the Proxy section, indicating which proxy type you've chosen (SOCKS5, HTTP, etc.).
Since SMLOGIN doesn’t provide proxies by itself, integrating either Residential or Datacenter proxies separately is an essential process to add an extra layer of security and fingerprint avoidance.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to talk to us at any time.
Please be aware that this is a third-party tool not owned or controlled by Oxylabs. Each third-party provider is responsible for its own software and services. Consequently, Oxylabs will have no liability or responsibility to you regarding those services. Please carefully review the third party's policies and practices and/or conduct due diligence before accessing or using third-party services.
SMLOGIN is a multi-account, anti-detect browser focused on making your browser fingerprint untrackable.
Get the latest news from data gathering world
Get SMLOGIN proxies for $15/GB
GET IN TOUCH
Certified data centers and upstream providers
Connect with us
Advanced proxy solutions